20110702

my awesome friends ;)

we met on through social networking sites. it was through facebook. and have gotten closer through twitter.
i thank the technology nowadays, we can get connected and met. Arzmie was treating us Pizza Hut. well, it was because he lost his bet with me. HAHAH!

the bet was; ONE HAVE TO STAY SINGLE. THE WHO BROKE THE PROMISE, HAVE TO SPEND THE WINNER. 

AND I WON! 

(i feel so fabulous :P)

i thank mr. bau tai (who i do not want to expose his identity) for picking me up to meet this great peeps. it was way too early.
so, we went to Bubble Tea and i ordered Cappuccino and White Coffee. he accompanied me waiting for Arzmie. ooh btw, Arzmie also brought his friend along, Chen.

me drinking my cappuccino.

the one with school uniform; Arzmie
the one with plaid shirt; Chen

we had so much fun talking bout each other. funny stories. Arzmie also showed us some magic using a deck of cards. i was like "OOHHMAYYGAWWWDD!" i was impressed! he also taught me a trick. but i doesnt seemed to get it. HAHA!

im such a bad ass! i read Arzmie's SMS. his conversation with Russel Adam (which was my classmate during primary school and middle school. but only from form 1-2, 'cause he moved to SFX). i was like err. i should tell you guys this. Arzmie will be so ashamed! and maybe he'll kill me. HAHAHAH!

"her poses are all the same" <-- they totally said that!!


then again i asked mr. bau tai (who i do not want to expose his identity) to pick me up and send me home.
we stopped by at the oil station first to fill up his car and then went straight back home.
thank you ;)

after i arrived home, he texted me asking whether i had done my Asar pray or not. i havent done it on that moment. then he was like "GO NOWW!!!" lol. i like it when someone reminds me of the solat time which i always forgot. HAHAHA! 

"after you've done your pray, text me, i'll send you cupcakes"
thank youu ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment