20111022

221011

Assalamualaikum uolss.

hi me princess just can resist the awesomeness of blogging lol no. hahaha. memang tidak tertahan mau blogging. so haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii again! i broke my promise. but oh my god, who cares anyway. (n_n)v

this morning si dad berangkat sudah pi Borneo Safari sama ninja tersayang dia. wuwuwuwu babaii take care okay dad cepat² pulang 'cause i cant really stand mom's annoying-ness 


this is dad's car. one enormous car. my head sampai tingkap jak pity pindiks. bila ada Borneo Safari jak full dengan sticker nie his car. i hugged dad before he left. be safe okay (n_n)

eh before dia jalan lagi, kami jalan² pi beli air minum hahahaha 
my little sister holding gallons hahaha

 this is one berani-mati picture. i just woke up and headed straight to the car itott diorang pegi beli air. ramai macam singa bagai and baju tidur yang heihh cukup pendek. sangat berani mati okay. hahaha. okay im fugly forever fugly T.T
oh btw, that is mom's dress and me,myself and i turned that into pajamas. hahaha okay not my fault.

shortly after that, i went to the library okay thats weird on Saturday. jarang pegi library on Saturday. waktu bekerja jak pi library sikit orang and suasana belajar is so the tenang tenang with no kids lari lari lyk crazy oh me crazy. 

met lots of people yang iKenal there. and guess what, Azhar and Shahrul (my buddies) pun ada jugak. sepatutnya diorang discuss soalan addmath. my main purpose going to the library is to belajar chemistry. oh well not bad juga apa yang masuk after few hours sana. imagine 9am - 1pm ALONE. thank god ada my buddies hahahah (n_n)v

so yeah, i borrowed two books. which is Dating Da Vinci and Why Procrastinate. they said dont judge a book by its cover oh no i must.... cute/pretty covers mesti ambil punya har har harr :p

sempat lagi pi pekan jap lepas dari library gosh sempat window shopping jak. i has no moneyyy T.T
found banyak yang comel. tapi for now aiming for one.......which i only have one in my wardrobe and tida muat lagi nie wuwuwuwu. i have loads of thing in my mind right now yang mesti beli. mesti beli. mesti beli. but tiada money lah. MONEY, Y U NO DROP FROM THE SKY??!!

p/s: lepas habis exam nie, im gonna do a blog challenge. hahahah. excited sangat nie :p

kbai :p


No comments:

Post a Comment